Design & Custom Sew the Gown of Your Dreams!
Here's How to Begin
* Shortly after engagement , begin looking through bridal
magazines at wedding dress styles.
* Create a folder, cut and begin collecting your favorite styles.
* Plan budget for gown, add 5% to cover adjustments and additions, etc.
* Decide on fabric type: silk, organic cotton, hemp, linen, lace.
* Determine color scheme.
* Schedule your first consultation no less than nine months out from wedding date with Tag Custom Bridal. Consultation fee applies.
* Determine if you want to custom sew other bridal attire such as bridesmaids dresses, mother of bride/groom and children's attire. Please note the larger the project the more time needed.
*If you are planning on dieting and losing weight it is imperative you share that on your first consultation.
At Tag Custom Bridal we custom sew and design organic and natural fibre wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride and groom dresses, children's bridal attire and the bride's Trousseau.
We also custom sew prom and special occasion attire.
Our fabric selection includes organic cotton, peace silk, raw silk, beaded silk, hemp, linen, cotton laces, beaded cotton laces, organic laces and blends of all the natural fibres and much more; making your choice for your gown all the more special and unique.
In addition, Organically Yours Wedding Resource is a spinoff service for Tag where we collaborate and connect you with other companies in the industry whom exercise the same sustainable and ethical practices we do. (Catering-Venue-Planners-Stationary, etc.)
We are Pure Integrity Verified.
Thanks for checking out Tag Custom Bridal. For me, sewing is more than a profession. It’s a passion that determines the lens through which I perceive everything around me. Contact us for more information about our services, or if you’d like to collaborate on making something beautiful for your special day.